Save Bandwidth Expense 80% with SBO VPN Pro
Are you paying a high bandwidth price for a dedicated internet connection because public internet does not perform well for your VoIP Termination? Are you planning to set up your termination and cannot find a good ISP? Are you fed up with the poor performance of your route? Are you anxious about your route security and privacy?
Telecommunication requires dedicated premium quality bandwidth to operate because public internet is not reliable and secure. As well as speed is not available as promised all the time. So, telco-grade premium bandwidth is very expensive, and it is not available everywhere. Reducing operating expenses is a key to success for any business and for GSM VoIP Termination bandwidth price is one of the major expenses.
Security on the internet is a major threat today, and it is important for businesses to be sniffing-proof, encrypted, and secure. And most importantly, the performance of the termination must be up to the mark to operate profitably.
SBO VPN Multipath solves all of these problems for your GSM VoIP Termination business. Synchronous Bandwidth Optimizer (SBO) is a premium quality bandwidth optimization service which performs following things for you-
• Reduce bandwidth usage by 80% and increases call capacity by the same, with available bandwidth
• Provide a secure, encrypted and sniffing proof service through propreitary binary protocol
• Works behind any type of NATed & Firewalled Network
• Increase voice quality and performance, thus increases Average Call Duration (ACD)
• Does not require any dedicated real IP, works on NAT and behind firewall
• Works with any type of internet connection i.e. GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Max, so it is possible to setup anywhere where mobile internet is available
• Multipath feature enables to use multiple internet connection and stacking of bandwidth to use seamlessly
• And many more....
A sync switch is a type of switch that is used to synchronize the timing of electronic devices or circuits. It is commonly used in digital systems to ensure that multiple components are operating in unison. A sync switch works by transmitting a signal to connected devices at a specific interval, allowing them to all operate on the same clock cycle. This helps to avoid timing discrepancies and ensures that data is transferred accurately and efficiently between components. Sync switches are commonly used in telecommunications, networking, and embedded systems applications.sync switch